Are you looking for a place to enjoy nature without having to pitch a tent or sleep on the ground? Or perhaps you would prefer to sit next to a crackling fire at night, but not be outdoors? If your idea of camping is seeking shelter in a rustic cabin, then we have just the thing for you! Our cabins provide you with the shelter you're seeking, but still allow you to enjoy the natural, rustic quality of the campground.
There are multiple cabins on the campground; some are rented long-term while others are reserved for nightly guests. All have porches... just great for relaxing outside and watching the tubers float by your door. If you get chilled at night, you can create a campfire outside the cabin, or light a cozy one in the fireplace.
Why don't you call us today and make reservations for your next family vacation or solo getaway?
- The rustic cabins are fully equipped and furnished, including cable TV, kitchenettes, and bathrooms; however bed and bath linens are not provided.
- Cabin check-out time is before 11:00am, and check-in time is between 3:00pm and 7:00pm.
- There is a two (2) night minimum stay for all cabins.
- There is a three (3) night minimum stay for all cabins on Labor Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Cabin Pet Policy: limited availability; only one (1) small pet allowed when pre-arranged with reservations; a non-refundable pet fee will be charged.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE CABINS
- Cabin rates and payment information is located on the Rates & Reservations page.
- Our camping rules are available online: Campground Rules.